Working together on solutions – that works best in facilitated workshops. To ensure that the workshops are not a waste of time, we prepare them together with you to have the greatest possible impact and probability of success. And to improve the collaboration of the participants. Establishing eye level is an important principle, as well as consistently working towards results.
Success factors for your workshop
Even more important than in a training is the flexibility of the facilitator in the workshop. Whether the facilitator acts as a source of impulses and expertise or as a pure moderator depends on the concrete task. Basically, we take the time to prepare the workshops thoroughly and to agree on the goals with you. We prepare the way to the goal – so that we can react flexibly to points from the group.
The fact that this sometimes means spontaneously reshaping our elaborate agenda is part of workshop life – you can rely on us always keeping an eye on your goals and making sure that the group finds the right way to reach them.
In addition to the concrete project-related workshops described below, we are also available to you as facilitators for other topics. The basis for a successful workshop is knowledge of methods and people as well as the will to work constructively with the participants. For this, the facilitator does not necessarily need the know-how of the content, because this is what the participants bring in. He will use his tools specifically for the respective situation and will respond to the people in order to achieve the greatest possible acceptance of the joint results.
Workshops for Circular Economy and sustainability
To identify solution for the application of a Circular Economy in your company workshops are a very helpful tool. It should bring together a heterogeneous group of people from different departments, also external persons may be included to get a wide perspective. There are different types of workshop, depending on your needs. Some examples of workshops we have been conducting:
- Generic sustainability workshop to understand opportunities
- Circular Economy Toolbox workshop to identify and prioritize ideas
- Innovation and Design Thinking workshops to quickly create prototypes from the ideas
- Workshops to apply Eoconomy for the Common Good principles
In-depth workshops for projects
Typical questions for which we design in-depth workshops are
- How do we design the process for adding new projects to the portfolio? What documents are required for this?
- How do we create concepts and ensure that they are agreed and communicated?
- How do we carry out the planning? What does “product-based planning” mean, into which phases do we divide the project and how do we apply these in practice?
- How do we communicate in the project? How do we deal with the fact that our teams are distributed internationally and/or virtually?
- How do we design processes in the project/company?
For these and similar questions we will arrange the workshop with you. A detailed preparation and flexibility in the implementation ensures that the participants take away concretely applicable results for practical use.
Special project workshops
In the different phases of a project there are questions for which the ideas of all participants are initially taken up in a workshop or for which an agreement is to be reached for final coordination. It is important to agree from the outset on the framework and objectives of the workshop, which will be worked towards. This gives us the opportunity to deal with the arising questions in an appropriate way without losing sight of the overall goal.
Examples of workshops in the project:
- Project start-up to define the procedure
- Kick-off workshop to initiate the project and agree on common rules
- Planning workshop for the design of the content work
- Risk workshops to identify risks and determine appropriate actions
- Conception workshops for the creation and coordination of concepts
- Lessons-Learned Workshops to work out how the findings from the project can be used.